วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

All The Right Moves

Song: All The Right Moves by One Republic Haha this is just a video me randomly last night and today when I tried to put the tasks of art! His paintings, or just me and my friends and the fun we had seen! I know sometimes we look a bit 'scared or crazy, but now worried, thats just us! : P Although it probably will not know or believe that my friends are amazing and means the world to me! xD But probably will never be this anyways! : P The photos Arent that high qualityThat kinda sucks and I have heaps of colors and textures that will hopefully see them in order with the pictures! : P satisfy even my sub-account back! I deleted two strikes already and might soon! (Www.youtube.com Tanisha:) xx

My Links : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com Thailand Train hi5

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น